Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's electric...boogy woogy woogy

You'd think it's winter outside or something but lately my hair has had quite the case of static.  I can't so much as run my hand through my hair without looking like I had my finger in the light socket.  What is causing all this static?  Do I need to start to tumble dry before leaving my house??

But...on another note...I am IN LOVE with a new shampoo and conditioner.  You see...I was introduced to Morrocan Oil at my first hair appointment at Flirt Salon.  I loved the smell, and how shiney and pretty it made my hair.  What I didn't like was the $40 price tag.  Well I recently read in one of my many magazines that there is a shampoo and conditioner made with Morrocan Oil...but it's by Organix.  It was pricey compared to my normal cheap shampoo...but it left my hair smelling amazing...and oh so shiney!!  I highly recommend using this. 

And on a slightly random note...I found the most awesome website today.  http://www.operationbeautiful.com/
Go there and check it out!!

No comments:

Post a Comment