Thursday, June 9, 2011

Things I love...

I stumbled across this blog.  Its the bucket list of a 15 year old little girl that is dying of cancer.  So it made me decide to write down the things I love.  I will often update this as things pop in my head. 

Also, one of the things on her bucket list is that she wants everyone in the world to sign up to be a bone marrow donor.  I have been signed up for almost 2 years.  Haven't gotten a call yet, but hope that someday I will. Yes, it will hurt...but not nearly as bad as seeing your 15 year old daughter pass away because there was no match.  The likely hood of ever being called is slim...and I ask everyone that reads this (all two of you) to sign up.

Okay, so here we go!!  I LOVE:
1.  Storms.  (but only when they are just storms and not tornado's, etc)
2.  Listening to the rain...particularly when I'm home and able to fall asleep to it. 
3.  The smell of clothes right out of the dryer.
4.  Slipping into bed after you have just laundered your sheets. 
5.  When I find a book that I don't want to finish, but can't wait to either. 
6.  Getting to sleep in on the weekends.
7.  The feeling I get right at 4:25 when I know my work day is almost over. 
8. Nectarines - Both smelling and eating them!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment