Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Random Ponderings

What does it mean when you see a homeless person/pan handler with a sign that says "traveling, homeless, any help is appreciated...only you see the same guy at the same stop every day??  Where is he traveling to??  And I always see him just walking up and taking his post.  Where is he walking from???

This is an actual conversation:

(Casey has just woken me up at 12:30 to tell me Osama has been killed by the Navy Seals)

Me: Is there a lot of water near Afganistan (didn't knwo it was Pakistan...but same difference...different stan)
Casey:  Umm, sweetie you know it's a big desert, right?
Me:  Well I know that, but Navy Seals are supposed to be in water...hence the Navy part.  Why are they in the desert??
Casey: You have watched far too many movies.

Now, in my defense...both my friend and the talk show host Chelsea Handler agreed with me!

I can't remember what else I have been pondering as of late...but I do have a new food find to share. 

Normally I am not into the 100 calorie packs but I heard of the Snackwell's Caramel chocolate drizzled popcorn.  It's 3 points...but it's delicious and I think worth it!!  This might be my new addiction. 

1 comment: