Monday, December 27, 2010

It's all about Meme...

1. If you have pets, do you see them as merely animals, or are they members of your family? Reese is a member of my family


2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be? To be truly happy


3. What is the one thing most hated by you? Ignorance


4. What would you do with a billion dollars? A wholllllleeeeeee lot!


5. What helps to pull you out of a bad mood? Generally my friends


6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone? For me it’s being loved by someone


7. What is your bedtime routine? Go potty, wash my face, brush my teeth, hook up my amazing heating, prop up my fifteen reading pillows, get in bed, put on chapstick, put in allergy nose spray, put in eye drops, ear plugs in, read until sleep, go potty again, get back in bed, turn off light.


8. If you are currently in a relationship, how did you meet your partner? Yes, and at my former job (building actually)


9. If you could watch an creative person in the act of the creative process, who would it be? Probably a songwriter because it’s so amazing to me. Maybe Taylor Swift.


10. What kinds of books do you buy? Novels mainly. Not that romance crap.


11. How would you see yourself in ten years time? Who knows…because had you asked me that 10 years ago it would be a much different answer than my life really is.


12. What’s your fear? Never having my own child


13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is? I stole this so N/A






14. Would you rather be single and rich or married, but poor? Happily married and poor. If it was unhappily married and poor then I’d rather be single and rich!


15. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up? Curse at my alarm!


16. Would you give all in a relationship? I always do, just sometimes it’s not good enough


17. If you could pick a new name for yourself, what would it be? First name is fine, but if you’re feeling imaginative, you can do the whole thing. I’m quite partial to my name. Sarah.


18. What’s your favorite magazine? Redbook or Good Housekeeping


19. What are your three most important expectations in love? Honestly, loyalty, Respect


20. List people to tag:


No comments:

Post a Comment