Thursday, July 16, 2009

I'm back and I'm new!!!

Well I'm not new...but my blog is. I am back...FINALLY!!! No, for real this time!!! I finally feel at a place in my life worth blogging about. I have come to realize that blogging was a huge passion of mine...that I lost...but now the passion is renewed and I feel like writing again. A few bumbs in the road between then and now...but learning experiences none the less.

As you can tell, I changed my blog address. Same template (blah) as the old one...but new name. It's actually my real name. Shhhh...don't tell anymore. :) I needed to lose the old name because it was no longer a part of who I was. I needed to get out with the old and in with the older.

I have greatly missed all my bloggy friends. Very much so. I adore you all and hope to get you all back!!!

So very much has changed in my life over the last 7 months. The divorce was final in December. I had a boyfriend...just broke up with him...and I have someone that I'm incredibly fond of. He shall remain nameless for the time being.

I feel like I have so much to say and not even sure where to being. I finally got wireless for my laptop...so I am sure I'll be blogging daily...and if not, pretty close.

I can't wait to finally share my life once again with all of you. I think I'll start tomorrow as there's not much to say today!!

Oh...and if anyone has any good book recommendations, please let me know!!

p.s. - for all those wondering, I still have my wonderful dog Reese. I am sure I'll be sharing plenty of misadventures about her too!!

4 comments:

  1. So glad to see you back!

    Right now I'm addicted to the Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris. They are the books that the HBO show True Blood is based on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam!! I am so glad to be back!!!

    I have heard True Blood is good. Are they at all like the Twilight series??

    ReplyDelete
  3. woohoo, sarah's back!!! i just read mary kay andrew's newest, the fixer upper. i LOVE her books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sarah! Glad your back. Can't wait to see whats been going on with you.

    ReplyDelete